Thought I'd re-indroduce myself here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thought I'd re-indroduce myself here...

Post  Bo_H on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 am

I'm a former member of the old T60 forum. My name is Bo and Scottpro1969 remembers me from over there.

I'm glad I found the T40 Mafia and happy to be back among friends.

Just a quick bio. I've been playing bass and guitar since I was 13 yo. I'm 42 now and just recently left a band due to an "upcoming family expansion project". I mostly play bass and guitar is more of a "have to" rather than a "want to". I'm currently considering working on some solo recording stuff with bass in a melodic role. When I get my recorder I'll get going on that.

My gear is nothing fancy. In 1984 I got my T40 as a Christmas gift from my parents and I still have it. I've since only repaired a tuning key and did the humbucker mod so it's mostly original. It is strung with Di'Addario XL 170's. I play it through an Acoustic BH200 into an old Peavey Bass 115. My only pedals are an MXR M80 Bass + DI, a Fender tuner, and an Ibanez compressor. Other basses include a Spector Legend 5 in Black Cherry strung with Di'Addario Chromes and a 99 Stingray strung with Roto 77 flats. Add to that two Strats, a Washburn electric and Epiphone acoustic and you have my harem.

I'm in the market for a white T with blades. I had to pass one up a couple of years ago ($200--I was sooo mad) due to financial concerns. Things are better now so I'm looking around.

Anyway, thanks Scottpro for firing up this new forum. It's good to be back.

--Bo cheers
Bo_H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thought I'd re-indroduce myself here...

Post  Scottpro1969 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome Bo! Where you been bro??

I, too started playing bass when I was 13 and I turn 42 in August!!! The white/blade show up from time to time. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Proud ITOC #05-00048

Scottpro1969
Admin

View user profile http://t40mafia.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bo_H on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks Scott. My actual email (not the typo I made during sign up) is wmhulsey@gmail.com.
Bo_H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Welcome to the show Bo! I'm one of the original dozen from the very first T-60 Forum.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s, T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Bandit, Musician 400, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Frank!

Post  Bo_H on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you sir. Good to be back over here.
Bo_H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top