Where is everybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is everybody?

Post  NGPeavey on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 am

It sure is quiet in here lately. Where did everyone go? Is everybody still hungover from Christmas and New Years? It's cold out this time of year. Nothing to do but sit around the house and plunk on guitars. Surely someone has something interesting going on.

NGPeavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is everybody?

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:51 am

I've been doing some overtime at work to make up for those snow days we had. The home computer is acting up so I've been checking in on the iPhone. It sure is a pain in the butt posting with this tiny keyboard.

I picked up a Peavey Reactor a couple days ago and a Peavey VSS 20 mini stack yesterday. I'm going to check on a Peavey Destiny for a silly low price tomorrow.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s, T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Bandit, Musician 400, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NGPeavey on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Are you wanting to create a Peavey museum or shrine or just like to have more that what you really need? That seem to be my problem. Exactly how many bass guitars do you really need is what my wife always says.

NGPeavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

lol!

That's a great question. If you ask my girlfriend she will tell you that I am a hoarder and I need help.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s, T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Bandit, Musician 400, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Krashpad on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 am

I just recently finished chemo and radiation for cancer on my tonsil, so I've been on pain meds 24/7. Still going in to work about half-time, luckily a coworker lives in my neighborhood and can give me a ride.

Haven't been buying any gear as I don't have the budget for it nowadays, have med bills to cover, though fortunately insurance is picking up most of it or I'd be toast.

Brian Krashpad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottpro1969 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 am

Brian, sorry you're having a tough go of it. Positive mojo coming.

Proud ITOC #05-00048

Scottpro1969
Admin

View user profile http://t40mafia.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Krashpad on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 am

Scottpro1969 wrote:Brian, sorry you're having a tough go of it. Positive mojo coming.

Thanks Scott! Shit happens! I'm almost over it, just trying to get my mouth/throat healed up a second time (first was after surgery last year) and tail back off the meds. Chemotherapist has now twice told he he's sure I'm "cured," but I'll wait until the CT scan on 3/18.

Wink

Brian Krashpad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum