Weather in your neck of the woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weather in your neck of the woods

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am

Well, I woke up thinking I was Scott's neighbor this morning. Close to a foot of snow in the yard. Not your typical Chattanooga winter this year for sure.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s, T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Bandit, Musician 400, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather in your neck of the woods

Post  NGPeavey on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm

I haven't seen this kinda mess since 93. They FINALLY scraped our main roads this evening. The side roads are still a mess. Georgia doesn't own many snow plows, I guess. I have had plenty of practice time the past couple of days.

NGPeavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 pm

My plant in Dalton has been closed the last two days. We are open today so I gotta get on that ice rink known as I-75 and try to make it in on bald tires. Sad

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s, T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Bandit, Musician 400, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NGPeavey on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I made it in today. Spent all day scraping out the parking lot just to get in and out. I'm 45 and outta shape. My back hurts, my hands hurt, and I'm sure tomorrow my arms will hurt. We have an extended practice scheduled for Friday night. I hope I'm over it by then. I may be in trouble. pale

NGPeavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 am

Our parking lot was a solid sheet of ice. The trucks had a devil of a time backing into the docks without slamming into the building.

ITOC #05-00013

Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Krashpad on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:47 am

Been gorgeous here the past few days. Might even hit 80 F.

Brian Krashpad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bo_H on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 am

Waking up a sleeping thread here. It's been hotter than normal for July in North Texas. I live in Plano, just north of Dallas. We've already hit a couple of 100+ days here and I'm already longing for November. No mention of rain.

--Bo
Bo_H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 pm

We've been getting quite a bit of rain in the Chattanooga area recently. We've had more than our share of tornadoes and thunderstorms too. Hopefully this winter we will have far less snow and ice than last year.

ITOC #05-00013

Frank N. Peavey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top